Saturday 10 July 2010

British Grand Prix 2010

Well it's that time of the year again & in my eyes the most important sporting event in the calender each year, the British Grand Prix. This year it has had more publicity than usual due the controversial battle Donnington  Park placed to win the prestigious British Grand Prix & secondly due to the clash with the World Cup Final.

In the end Silverstone has had a face lift & created an arena section to liven things up a bit, allowing it to keep the GP. Which in my opinion is the only place it should be held.

I'm still holding out for a British victory on home soil but has Red Bull has locked out the front row & the best the English could do was 4th place, by Hamilton, I'm not holding my breath!

As the season has proved so far, this is a highly unpredictable championship - so roll on the starting grid & settle down to what could be a memorable British Grand Prix 2010  

No comments:

Post a Comment